Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Like Paper

2_2_a

This past weekend we took our out-of-town guests on a tour of The Huntington (Library, Art Gallery and Botanical Gardens). The Huntington is a grand place and it’s a must see if you’re ever visiting the Los Angeles area. Although after dozens of trips grand gets a bit tiring and I find I like to spend some quality time in the bookstore. I seldom leave the shop without a little something especially if it’s made of paper. I couldn’t pass up a sampling of this gorgeous two-sided gift-wrap from a company called Nelson Line.

I think two-sided paper is a great idea because you can use the contrasting side instead of ribbon to decorate your gifts. The paper is such good quality you could use it to cover a book or a box. Nelson Line also has other beautiful products on their website (nelsonline.com) that are worth looking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment